Monday, October 14, 2013

To See or Not to See: My Reactions to the Latest Movie Trailers

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug: Being a fan of Benedict Cumberbatch, and finally hearing him as the title character of Smaug, I'm looking forward to this film. I still haven't decided whether I truly like the Lord of the Rings franchise, so hopefully these final two films will help me decide.
To See or Not to See: Definitely Will See

The Fifth Estate: It looks like a home run for Cumberbatch. It looks like this film will be met with criticism from people who hate Assange. Due to the fact that I still don't know a whole lot about Wikileaks or its creator, hopefully this film will shed some light on the subject.
To See or Not to See: Will See

Rush: It looks like it has its fair share of adult content, but it looks like an amazing story. Plus, it's based off of real people and events. And the fact that Ron Howard is directing this makes it even better.
To See or Not to See: Maybe Will See

Frozen: I initially was not interested in this film due to the similarities between the main character Anna and Rapunzel from Tangled as well as the fact that it is another fairy tale, rather than something original. However, with the new trailer, I think the story looks really cute, funny, and great.
To See or Not to See: Definitely Will See

Captain Phillips: A true story, full of drama and heroes.
To See or Not to See: Definitely Will See

Saving Mr. Banks: Never thought Tom Hanks would play Walt Disney, but it looks like he's doing a good job so far. Plus, Emma Thompson returns to the screen once again. I've always been interested in how they made Mary Poppins into a film.
To See or Not to See: Definitely Will See

12 Years a Slave: Benedict Cumberbatch plus an interesting story to boot- looks like an Oscar winning film to me!
To See or Not to See: Definitely Will See

Ender's Game: I'll have to read the book first, but this film looks exciting and interesting. Plus, it has an all star cast.
To See or Not to See: Definitely Will See

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire: I wasn't to entirely happy with how The Hunger Games movie turned out, but so far this trailer looks promising.
To See or Not to See: Probably Will See

Free Birds: Already looks like a box office flop. It sounded interesting at first, but now after seeing the trailer, count me out.
To See or Not to See: Definitely Will Not See

Thor- The Dark World: The Ninth Doctor returns as an evil alien who must face the demigods Thor and Loki. It still has the humor of the first film, and it looks like another box office success for Marvel.
To See or Not to See: Definitely Will See

Walking with Dinosaurs: Reminds me of a traveling show of dinosaurs that came to my state under the same name some time ago. Looks interesting though.
To See or Not to See: Maybe Will See

No comments:

Post a Comment